Who do I contact regarding my order?
Returns: Please visit our Easy Returns Page
Final Sale Items:
All items ending in $.00, .96, .97, and .98, or have a sale tag are non-returnable and cannot be returned for Store Credit/Exchange.
- These items do not qualify to be returned through our loop returns portal; if one of these items is returned, we will not be able to process them.
Exchanges for a different size are available within 30 of order placed and are subject to a non-refundable shipping rate.
Exchanges (if applicable)
You are only eligible for ONE exchange within 30 days of order, your waist trainer must be unworn in the original plastic packaging or it will be rejected by our team upon arrival and sent back to you.
- Please visit our return portal to receive store credit and or exchange https://dsculptingcurves.loopreturns.com/#/
- Shipping fees are non-refundable
- At the moment International orders are exempt from being returned.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE ONCE ITEMS ARE IN USPS CARE AS WELL AS ERRORS OR MISTAKES MADE ON ADDRESS BY THE CUSTOMER, SO PLEASE CONTACT USPS TO CLAIM IT WITH YOUR TRACKING NUMBER.
WE ARE NO LONGER RESPONSIBLE ONCE A PACKAGE HAS A TRACKING NUMBER.
Will I receive a prepaid shipping label? Please visit our return portal to receive store credit and or return label https://dsculptingcurves.loopreturns.com/#/
PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT send back any package to our address if order is placed longer than 30 days or if it is final sale (All items ending in $.00, .96, .97, and .98). Our return portal should accept your return but if rejected we cannot track your package and could get lost within process. This means your return will be out of our hands and you will not receive credit/ exchange.
Is there anything I should include in the return? Please include the name used when placing the order, as well as the order number.
How soon will I get a response? Email response time is 24-48 hours. (this excludes weekends).
I received the wrong item and need to send it back, am I still responsible for return shipping?
If your order arrived incorrectly or defective, please send us an email first with your contact information, order # and photos of the item(s) received to Dsculpting.firstname.lastname@example.org
- If an item is incorrect or defective, it is eligible for replacement strictly within the 5 day period, so please inspect your items immediately.
How long will it take to receive my order? Once shipped most domestic orders take anywhere from 3-5 business days to arrive depending on the efficiency of your local postal service. Please allow a 1-2 day processing time added to each order before it is shipped out. Please note we do not ship on weekends.
How do I cancel my order? There are no order cancellations. Please be sure you want to place your order before ordering.
My package shows Delivered but it is nowhere to be found. What now?
If you have selected Route Insurance at checkout please visit https://dsculptingcurves.com/pages/route-protection.
If you elect to not purchase Route insurance, Dsculptingcurves does not insure packages for loss, theft or damage during the shipping process. Claims must be filed by you directly with USPS. We can provide you with all the necessary information for the investigation; however, please keep in mind that this is a matter outside of our control.
I received an email saying that my order was flagged as medium/high risk. What happens now?
Any orders that come in as medium or high risk fraudulent will be automatically canceled and a refund will be issued to the card holder's account.
This is done to ensure the cardholder and merchant's safety and to minimize the chance of bank charge backs from cardholders who have been victim of fraud.
Your order may be Medium or High risk if it meets any of the following criteria below:
- Multiple failed payment attempts were made to place the order (raises concern of stolen cards being used)
- CVV is incorrect
- IP Address where order was placed is nowhere near the ultimate shipping destination (example, order placed from China but being shipped to UK, this is cause for concern and raises red flag of possible credit card fraud).
- Billing and Shipping Address are not an exact match